Employees who share our values are one of the most important assets of APEX; the goal for the Company's human resources policies and practices is to enhance our company and employees' overall productivity and effectiveness. The Company is committed to providing quality jobs with good compensation, meaningful work, and a safe work environment for its employees, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificate is obtained; moreover, it is dedicated to fostering a fun work environment that encourages continuous learning and this enables the Company to recruit and retain the best talents suitable for its positions. In 2016, APEX earned the Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Awards of “Investment in People”.
- Human Rights Policy
- Compensation and Welfare
- Safe and Healthy
- Happy in work
APEX abides local laws and regulations in all countries and regions where we operate, as well as upholds the human rights of workers, including regular, contract and temporary employees, interns, etc. We treat them with dignity and respect as understood by the international human rights standards such as The International Bill of Human Rights. We also align our actions with the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) Code of Conduct.
- Abolish child labor
- Support the physical and psychological well-being of employees; ensure the balance between work and personal life
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination to ensure equal employment opportunity
- Review and assess relevant practices regularly
Our total benefits includes base salary, allowance, employees' cash bonus and profit sharing bonus, which is reflected individual expertise, job responsibility, performance, commitment, and our company's operational achievement.
Despite recent slow growth in the global economy, APEX achieved record-high operational performance and profit in 2015. The total amounts of employees' cash bonus in 2015 is expected to exceed THB 120 million, it is 30% YOY. Due to APEX welled take care of employee, there is 100% local Thai operator in APEX Thai factory.
- Hardware Safety and Health Management: In practice, APEX's safety and health management is based on the framework of the OHSAS 18001 management system, and uses information technology to continually improve our goals to prevent accidents, improve employee safety and health, and protect company assets.
- Operation Safety and Health Control: In APEX’s daily operations, we not only prevent accidents through strict controls on high-risk work, contractor management, chemical safety controls, and routine audits, but also maintain emergency response plans and hold regular drills to minimize the impact of potential accidents on the environment, society, employees and property.
- APEX has set up safety and health working team under CSR committee, which meet regularly to discuss ESH-related matters. APEX endeavors to maintain a safety culture that ensures a safe and healthy workplace. The causes of all occupational injuries are analyzed and improvement programs are implemented based on the data. Our program further requires us to regularly collect and analyze data on the types of high-frequency occupational injuries and departments with higher incident rates. These reviews focus as a first priority on incidents that are relatively serious, affect multiple departments, or happen more frequently.
- All APEX factories maintain an emergency response center, to implement standardization of emergency response procedure and enhancement of personnel training. APEX drew on past experience to develop a standard exercise to serve as a reference for units with different equipment and facilities to hold drills for fires, gas leaks, chemical spills, power dips, and other accidents.
Apex believes that the payroll is not the only reason for resignation or work with us. What Apex believes is to keep employees feeling happy at work. We arrange many activities and project that Apex HR department created to enhance good relationship among all employees.
“We are family” project
“Tuk Kai” project
“Friends for Friends” project
2016 APEX’s cup